NEW MEXICO Dates and places. Shop in person and see all these online goodies and more.
- Sewing Center of Santa Fe, 3014 Cielo Ct., Six total days: Mon-Tue-Wed Oct. 7-8-9. AND Mon-Tue-Wed Oct. 14-15-16. 11am-5pm each day
- Two days at Nob Hill Fabrics Albuquerque 4401 Cutler Ave NE Friday and Saturday, Oct.18 and 19 10am-6pm each day.
Japanese Kimono Fabrics
Southwest Concho/Concha Buttons
Porcelain and Other Artisan Buttons
Glass + Stone
Welcome To The Button Bird - Note from Nancy
- Over 1,000 styles of buttons - browse the collections and get creative.
- Dozens, sometimes over 100, of kimono fabrics from Japan, mostly vintage silks.
- Interesting fasteners you may not see in the chain stores.
- $4 ships any Continental US order under $50, and orders over $50 ship for free.
- International Shipping? Canada, Hawaii, Alaska? Yes! You'll see your ship rate at checkout.
- We receive new items almost daily, and we ship almost daily.
- Joining our mailing list will help you shop sales and events including shows, so you can shop in person.
- Everything is chosen by me personally, as was everything in my store, Santa Fe Fabrics. We have many of the same items, and lots of new ones, all the time. Be in touch and thank you!
~~Nancy Arnold. Button Bird/Santa Fe Fabrics