Enjoy an amazing collection of artisan, unique, natural, gorgeous buttons of quality and integrity.
Shell ~ Glass ~ Stone ~ Vintage ~ Beach Stone ~ Corozo/Tagua ~ Designer ~ Bamboo~ Porcelain ~ Fabric Covered ~ Artisan ~ Hand-Made ~ Metal ~ Basics ~ Horn ~ Bone ~ Coconut ~ Swarovski ~ Wood ~ Resin/Plastic ~ and more.
One of the best selections anywhere of Southwest Concho Buttons.
Stunning, artful Japanese kimono fabrics, some by the yard, some by the piece.
This is a curated, often eclectic collection of designer treasures that we hope you will LOVE!
Much of what we have is one of a kind, we add New Arrivals constantly, and you never know when something might sell quickly ... SO, check back often and don't wait too long if you love it.
We do send out emails showing new arrivals if you're on our email list. But if you wait for the email you may have missed some of the best, most amazing things we have. Better to keep an eye on New Arrivals instead of waiting for an email.
Search Bar Magic: If you love Indigo, type 'indigo' in the search bar. Ikat? Czech Glass? Shibori? Large Buttons? Dragonflies? Silk? Try typing *your* word into the search bar above, where it says "Search all products"
* We ship quickly, via USPS or UPS. We also ship internationally, to most countries.
* We accept all credit cards, PayPal, or phone orders with your credit card or a check. (505-699-9884).
~~Nancy and Jack Arnold~~
Glass + Stone
Southwest Concho/Concha Buttons
Porcelain and Other Artisan Buttons
Other Buttons - Wood, Coconut, Horn, Bone, Resin, Bamboo, Corozo/Tagua, Cork Etc.
Japanese Kimono Fabrics
Welcome To The Button Bird - Note from Nancy
- Over 1,000 styles of buttons - all materials - emphasis on unique!
- A fantastic selection of Southwest Concho buttons.
- Dozens, sometimes over 100, kimono fabrics from Japan, mostly vintage silks that are one of a kind treasures. Some by the yard, some by the piece from vintage kimonos.
- $4 ships any U.S. order under $50, and orders over $50 ship for free.
- We are a Minnesota-based online-only company with no retail store.
- International Shipping? Canada, Hawaii, Alaska? Yes! You'll see your ship rate at checkout.
- We ship promptly, usually with a day or two of your order.
- Join our mailing list and hear about sales - a few times a year the whole inventory is marked down.
- Everything is chosen by me personally, as was everything in my store, Santa Fe Fabrics. We have many of the same items, and lots of new ones, all the time. Be in touch and thank you!
~~Nancy Arnold. Button Bird/Santa Fe Fabrics