*4.18.20: Button Bird is a small company, so it's almost business as usual, including plenty of sanitizing. Orders will ship quickly as always. BUT... If you need it, get it now; we never know when our suppliers may run out of stock. There are some challenges but we're doing our best for you! Stay home, stay safe, and create!
* Enjoy an amazing collection of artisan, natural, gorgeous buttons of quality and integrity. Shell~ Glass~Stone~ Vintage~Southwest Concho~ Beach Stone~ Corozo/Tagua~Designer~ Bamboo~ Porcelain~Fabric Covered~ Artisan~ Hand-Made~ Metal~ Basics, Horn~ Bone~ Coconut, Swarovski~ Wood~ Resin/Plastic~ and more. Also, beautiful condition vintage Japanese kimono fabrics, some by the yard, some by the piece, and other fabrics such as India ikats and blockprints, too. This is a curated collection of treasures that we hope you will LOVE! Some of these can't be found anywhere else, and our selection of Concho buttons is fantastic, of course. We're always adding more styles, so check back often.
* We ship quickly, via USPS. We also ship internationally, to most countries.
* We accept all credit cards, PayPal, or phone orders. (505-699-9884).
~~Nancy and Jack Arnold~~
Glass + Stone
Southwest Concho/Concha Buttons
Porcelain and Other Artisan Buttons
Other Buttons - Wood, Coconut, Horn, Bone, Resin, Bamboo, Corozo/Tagua, Cork Etc.
Japanese Kimono Fabrics
Welcome To The Button Bird - Note from Nancy
- Over 1,000 styles of buttons - all materials - emphasis on unique!
- A fantastic selection of Southwest Concho buttons.
- Dozens, sometimes over 100, kimono fabrics from Japan, mostly vintage silks that are one of a kind treasures. Some by the yard, some by the piece from vintage kimonos.
- $4 ships any U.S. order under $50, and orders over $50 ship for free.
- We are a Minnesota-based online-only company with no retail store.
- International Shipping? Canada, Hawaii, Alaska? Yes! You'll see your ship rate at checkout.
- We ship promptly, usually with a day or two of your order.
- Join our mailing list and hear about sales - a few times a year the whole inventory is marked down.
- Everything is chosen by me personally, as was everything in my store, Santa Fe Fabrics. We have many of the same items, and lots of new ones, all the time. Be in touch and thank you!
~~Nancy Arnold. Button Bird/Santa Fe Fabrics