SHOP IN PERSON IN NEW MEXICO
Join Nancy and Jack Arnold, the former owners of Santa Fe Fabrics, now The Button Bird. Shop in person!
We'll bring all our vintage Japanese fabrics, buttons, fasteners, ribbons and appliques (everything on the website and more) to New Mexico in May 2019. Where and When?...
Japanese Kimono Fabrics
Southwest Concho/Concha Buttons
Glass + Stone
Welcome To The Button Bird - Note from Nancy
- Over 1,000 styles of buttons - browse the collections and get creative.
- Dozens, sometimes over 100, of kimono fabrics from Japan, mostly vintage silks.
- Interesting fasteners you may not see in the chain stores.
- $4 ships any Continental US order under $50, and orders over $50 ship for free.
- International Shipping? Canada, Hawaii, Alaska? Yes! You'll see your ship rate at checkout.
- We receive new items almost daily, and we ship almost daily.
- Joining our mailing list will help you shop sales and events including shows, so you can shop in person.
- Everything is chosen by me personally, as was everything in my store, Santa Fe Fabrics. We have many of the same items, and lots of new ones, all the time. Be in touch and thank you!
~~Nancy Arnold. Button Bird/Santa Fe Fabrics